Isolated soybean proteins, or soybean protein isolates as they are also called, are the most concentrated form of commercially available soybean protein products. They contain over 90% protein, on a moisture free basis.
1. Isolated soy protein process:
2. Quality of soy protein:
1) finished soy protein powder moisture: 10% or less;
2) finished soy protein powder residue solvent: 500 mg/kg or less (detonation test);
3) finished carbohydrate dense residual solvent: 100 mg/kg or less (detonation test);
4) carbohydrate dense solid impurity content: 0.5% or less:
5) Soy protein powder dry base protein content: 65% or higher.
3. Consumption Indicators of Defatted Soy Protein Flour Production Line :
1). The steam workshop: 3 t/t or less soybean meal (8 to 10 kilograms of saturated steam and superheated steam slightly more);
2). The plant power consumption: 280 KWH/h or less soybean meal;
3). The workshop water consumption: 1.1 t/t or less low temperature soybean meal;
4). The CIP cleaning alkali: 50 kg/month
5). Compressed air: 6 kg or more, the consumption of 3.5 Nm3 / min.
6). Alcohol consumption: 13 kg/t or less large soybean meal;
7). Antifoaming agent consumption: 15 kg/day.
Soybean protein can be classified ordinary soybean protein ,soybean concentrate protein and soyb...
We classify it into Physical Refining & Chemical Refining according to different technology....
This units belongs to intermittent refining oil equipment, has all functions of large, small sca...
Oil pressed from pre-press and solvent extrating are both crude oil. For using in cooking, crude...