The semi-continuous oil refinery process design is based on batch type but higher than batch type.
Compared with batch oil refinery line,semi-continuous oil refinery process is more efficient. At the same time compared with fully continuous oil refinery plant, Semi-continuous oil refinery process needs less investment cost. The semi-continuous oil refinery capacity can be designed according to customer requirement. It’s suitable for the middle type oil refinery plant from 10TPD to 50TPD. So it is also called middle scale oil refinery unit.
Functions of Main Parts in Semi-continuous oil refinery
· Refining section: used for P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
· Decoloring section: used to remove pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
· Deodorizing section: to remove the odor components off oil.
· Dewax: used to remove the wax off the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
· Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device that needs heat energy; temperature can reach above 280°C.
· Steam generator: produce steam for de-odoring and distillation.
· Vacuum pump: supply vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
· Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
· Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
Soybean protein can be classified ordinary soybean protein ,soybean concentrate protein and soyb...
We classify it into Physical Refining & Chemical Refining according to different technology....
This units belongs to intermittent refining oil equipment, has all functions of large, small sca...
Oil pressed from pre-press and solvent extrating are both crude oil. For using in cooking, crude...